When you first join the credit union you will need a minimum deposit of $6.00. $1.00 is a one-time membership fee and $25.00 is the minimum required to maintain your membership. This represents your “Share” of the credit union and entitles you to all the benefits of membership.
Remember your North Western Employees Credit Union Accounts are safe and insured to at least $250,000.00 by the National Credit Union Administration.
- For those Age 18 and Under
- Establishes your credit union membership
- Low minimum balance of $25.00 to earn dividends
- Dividends paid monthly
- Borrow against your own money (share covered loan) GREAT CREDIT BUILDER
- Funds will automatically transfer to cover checks written from your NWECU account (6 free withdrawals per month)