A revolving Line of Credit (LOC) is an established credit line that allows you to borrow against it, up to your available credit limit. You can access it by a North Western Employees Credit Union share draft or request cash or a check.
- Credit Lines up to $5000
- Minimum monthly payment is 3% of outstanding balance or $30.00, whichever is greater
- Covers your NWECU share draft checking account is funds are not available in checking
- Transfers only exact amount needed to cover item(s). (No minimum increments)
- Automatic repayment from one of your NWECU accounts
- Payroll deduction/Direct deposit
- Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurance
To apply for a Revolving Line of Credit loan, please call 712-328-2787 or 1-888-817-4500 or stop in the office today!