Savings Programs Just Right For You
When you first join the credit union you will need a minimum deposit of $26.00 ($6.00 for youth accounts age 18 & under). $1.00 is a one- time membership fee and $25.00 is the minimum required to maintain your membership. This represents your “Share “ of the credit union and entitles you to all the benefits of membership.
Remember your North Western Employees Credit Union Accounts are safe and insured to at least $250,000.00 by the National Credit Union Administration.
SHARE SAVINGS ACCOUNT
- Establishes your credit union membership
- $100.00 minimum to earn dividends
- $25.00 minimum for Youth account to earn dividends
- Dividends paid monthly
- Borrow against your balance (share covered loan)
- Funds will automatically transfer to cover checks written from your NWECU
Account (6 free withdrawals or transfers allowed per month)
- Funds accessible thru an ATM machine
- Many More Options….